Monday, December 1, 2008

going, going, gone...

well, the cdc show has come and gone, and today I got home and finally had a chance to relax for a little while. it's always such an exhausting weekend, with being at the show, having the shop open, and judson being completely off his schedule. Anyway, the show was beautiful--i had some good sales, and caught up with lots of old friends. i'll post pics tomorrow of some of our very talented friends' booths. for tonight, though, i thought i'd post some photos of what it looks like when breaking down. i've always wanted to take time-lapse photography of an entire show setup/breakdown, and then play it back really fast...(if you want to see what it looks like when we set up, just watch it backwards!)

hope everyone had a wonderful and peaceful thanksgiving weekend. 










3 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Once I realized every show is its own mini production setting up and breaking down became easier for me.
Gald you had a good show- now it is time for some R&R and a beer or two!

Jen Mecca said...

Hey,
Can you send me a tile for my sister? I guess an aqua or blue one. Can you email me a few photo's?
Nothing like shopping on line...jen

Blaine M. Avery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.