Monday, April 12, 2010

sportin' a new driveway





Just in time for the big weekend!! For those of you that have been out to my place you know the 1/4 mile long driveway can get a little rough from time to time. So after all the rain and snow this winter I wanted to have the road cleaned up for the big weekend. So next time your heading down the drive please drive slowly it will help keep it nice and spiffy!! Judson and I had a great time playing on the motor grader man oh man I wish I had the key we could of had some real fun.....See y'all soon.....

4 comments:

Michael Mahan said...

For some reason, you just don't look like a Section Grader Operator. Did you actually get to operate that monster?

Ron said...

Looking good man! I know about the long driveway. Whew, we need gravel badly. It would be cool just to asphalt it. Maybe a big loop for roller blading! I hope you sell a ton of pots this weekend!!!!

Blaine M. Avery said...

Michael, No but I wish I could have driven the beast!!
Ron, I always think of gravel as throwing money on the ground. You give this truck driver a bunch of money and he spreads it nice and evenly all over the ground!! It looks good but just bums me out a little!

deanandmartinpottery said...

The drive looks great Blaine. Judson looks like he wanted the keys for a test drive. Hope you have a great weekend and sell out. That would be nice wouldn't it because crush-n-run has went sky high. Good luck!