Friday, September 5, 2008

down time in charlotte waiting for hanna...

well, no pics to post but a quick update. things are looking good in charlotte as we wait to see what hanna has in store for us. the folks at the mint museum are wonderful, as always, and we got the display set up fairly quickly. priceline'd a great hotel downtown, packed a couple of rain ponchos in my bag, and i think I'm ready for whatever happens. i hope folks will come on out in the rain for the show--from the little we saw this evening, there are some amazing pots here. i wish i had brought my camera to show a little of the incredible pots, but here's the list of exhibiting potters,  

 if you're in the area tomorrow, check it out.....
meanwhile, we're off to a nice dinner downtown, and a relaxing evening.........gotta love it....

1 comment:

Jen Mecca said...

Good luck guys, I hope you sell a ton! Wish I could be there with ya!jen