Monday, April 27, 2009




Well Its been awhile.... a lot has been going on lately but I haven't got much done around here. Some times life is like that though. The other mouth I got the electric kilns hooked up It took a lot longer than I thought but it came out nice! One of my neighbors that used to be an electrician came over and gave me a much needed hand I would tell you who he is but I am afraid he would get more work than he would like and the pay sucks.... Pottery! I started on rebuilding the car kiln this weekend got the tracks bolted down to the concrete it took a lot longer than I thought 4000 psi concrete is a pain to drill in. But I am all ready to go I should have it up in the next week or so and be firing soon. I have about three loads of bisque ready to go, some galleries waiting for pots and a dinnerware order to get to a customer. So check back over the next week and see the kiln go up. If your in the neighborhood drop on buy and see how its going.
Thats all for now
Cheers
Blaine

3 comments:

Michael Mahan said...

Good to hear that the business is moving along and your place is coming together. Good luck with it all. Looking forward to keeping up with the progress.

Michael

cookingwithgas said...

Looks like a great start to a great kiln!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing the progress develop.