Sunday, June 7, 2009

I just peeked in the kiln........

I just cracked the kiln door and it looks great I got it pretty hot in there cone 12 in some parts and firing the ash glazes on a little thick, It looks JUICY!!! the few shino pots in there look great too!! Wooohoooo!!!! Think it will be a good firing I don't know if I will be able to unload tonight or in the morning its still really hot it will probably be in the morning....
I had a great day today judson and I went to meet some friends for lunch and I think we both had a lots of fun.... now its time to cook some supper, I'll post some pictures of the pots tomorrow. I can't wait to unload the kiln!! Most of the pots are going in the shop, some to a gallery mark of the potter and the next load latter this week are for some special orders and to another gallery the village craftsmen

3 comments:

Michael Mahan said...

You must be excited. First firing of a new kiln. Hope everything's great.

Michael

T.Gray said...

looking forward to pics!

Blaine M. Avery said...

Pics... I'll add some ASAP, but come on buy Tom and everyone!! We all don't see each other enough.......