Friday, April 5, 2013

SPRING KILN OPENING APRIL, 2013

Spring Is The Air

So It's here again! I'm busily getting ready for my annual Spring KIln Opening, still lots to do! But I'm not at all overwhelmed because I love this time of year, everything is starting to bloom, the northern light begins to changes in my studio, both give me such inspiration and motivation. It feels so good, the cool crisp mornings, and warm afternoons. To me they are both so fresh, welcoming and invigorating!


 As always, I'm working hard on some new patterns and imagery both slip trailed and hand painted designs. There will be some new shapes too. I'm excited to work out the details of how I will finnish the surfaces, it's daunting yet so inspiring all at once! 

I'll be posting some photos from the studio in the next few days of what I've been quietly working on over the last few months. For now now it's top secret..... :) 

I really look forward to seeing so many of you again this year!  

But know many of you are scattered around the county and some abroad as well. So if you are unable to make it I'll also be posting some of the new work in my Etsy Shop as soon as I can. Be sure to check back soon when the Opening approaches, I'll also post about it on here when I do. 

The dates of The Spring KIln Opening are,

Saturday, April 20th 10am-5pm   &     Sunday,  April  21st-11am-4pm

Saturday, April 27th 10am-5pm   &   Sunday,  April 28th 11am-4pm



No comments: