Thursday, November 19, 2009

Working,Working,Working, so glad I love what I do!!!





You know some days just seem to go on forever and weeks too, so I take a deep breath or two then I remember how much I love what I do! The past few weeks I've felt like this. This Time of year is always like this, tis the season!!! Anyway so far this month I have fired two loads of tiles, one gas fired kiln of pots and there is one more firing today. All this in preparation for The Celebration of Seagrove Potters. Last year was the first year and it was crazy busy. Its friday night 20th and the 21 and 22nd. I'll leave you with a few pics of judson helping me unload the kiln on monday. He loves helping unload the kiln and this time he filled up his little red wagon and pulled them in the studio, he's becoming my little helper!! To night I'll be setting up for the Celebration, hope to see you all there!!

1 comment:

Tracey Broome said...

That is one adorable kid!! Good luck with the sale, I hope I can get down there, but it's getting crazy around my house as well. PS: I finally got around to trying some slip trailing, tried a turtle but it was pretty sad. Not as easy as it looks!