Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In print




The new book by Angelica Pozo Surfaces Glazes & Firing is out and there is a nice image of my work in it!! I called the grouping of bowls "mess of bowls" its in the slip gallery.
I used to do quite a bit of slip trailing, lately I have been painting more and more but looking at this image I have a hankerin' for throwing some slip on some pots! I thing I need to get messy soon with some wonderful fluid slip trailing, boy do I make a mess when I work with slip and its so much fun too!

5 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

congratulations on the publication! slip work is so much fun to experiment with!

Blaine M. Avery said...

Thanks Michèle hope your enjoying life in the Grove! And getting to know you neighbor, the farmer next door Mr. Joyce he and his wife are great!!

Brad T. said...

Looks good Train!!

Blaine M. Avery said...

BT the ghost blogger!! Where you been!!

Juba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.