Thursday, August 26, 2010

Working late on a beautiful night


The air is cool and thick with that humidity that hangs in the air in central North Carolina this time of year, its cooler than usual for a late August night. A night like tonight just made me want to savor every moment while the crickets and frogs music kept me company as I worked to well after midnight. Under the glow of a bright moon you can feel the calmness of the night, there's something about it that centers me in the moment.

3 comments:

JLK Jewelry said...

It's great when the weather is like this isn't it! time for a little hanging on the deck perhaps?

Tracey Broome said...

Nice to see you blogging again! I loved the turtle post. I can just imagine how quiet it must be out at your place at night, I would be working past midnight too!

Blaine M. Avery said...

Yea, Tracey I just didn't have much to say lately now I have blogs and posts spilling out if my head, look for more turtles in the near future. but not too soon there turtles they move slowly you know....

Jennie, hanging on the deck sounds like fun miss you guys lets get together soon, Judson's coming home today after being gone for two weeks. Miss him cant wait to see him!